My services include:
- up to 3 prenatal meetings with you and your birth partner for comprehensive childbirth preparation, review of your birth options and preferences, comfort measures, and relaxation techniques, and discussion of any questions or concerns you might have about your pregnancy or upcoming birth
- 24/7 availability by phone, text, and email throughout the last month of your pregnancy and the first two weeks after you birth your baby
- gentle, expert, uninterrupted support, guidance, and encouragement, from the time you start active labor until your baby arrives safe in your arms!
taking the first step:
In order to make sure I am the best doula for you, you will want to first contact me to see if I am available around your due date and to ask any initial questions you may have. We can then schedule a time and place to meet virtually or in-person.
You can reach me at:
You will want to include your birth partner when we meet so you can ask all the questions you need to in order to make the best decision for you.
If it doesn’t feel like a “good fit” please don’t hesitate to ask for referrals or some extra time to think about your decision.
Once you’ve made the decision to move forward with my services we will then set up the first prenatal meeting at your convenience!
Cost of services:
- Mothers expecting their first baby, or moms preparing for a VBAC: $2,200
- Women who have had one previous vaginal birth: $1,800
- Mamas who have had two or more births: $1,200
- Teen Moms 18 years of age or younger: $900
- Elective scheduled cesarian or D & C: $600
Throughout your labor and birth:
I stay by your side, encouraging and assisting you every step of the way. This may include gentle coaching, verbal affirmation and encouragement, heat/ice packs, preparing a warm bath for you, relaxing music, guided imagery, prayer, massage, aromatherapy, counter pressure, and/or breathing techniques.
I make sure you get the information you need about the pros and cons of any medical interventions so that you know all your options before any important decision is made.
I work with your attending caregivers as part of your support team and will suggest reasonable and natural alternatives to help labor progress if augmentation is recommended.
I help you to stay relaxed and in control. This may include the use of pressure point massage, or suggesting various types of movement such as walking, squatting, lunging, rocking on a birthing ball, the use of a peanut ball or birth stool, or various position changes.
I help your partner help you, making sure their needs are also being met!
%100 natural Oh Baby, Ultra-Moisturizing Body Butter, 2 oz: $34
%100 natural Watch You Glow! All-Day Face Moisturizer, 1 oz: $27
50% of the fee secures your spot on my calendar and is due at the signing of the contract, usually at your first prenatal meeting. The second half is due two weeks before your due date. The deposit is non-refundable, no exceptions.
*Many companies are now seeing the overwhelming cost benefits of covering doula services. Find out if you are covered ➾